Preparation: 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy
Spaghetti with cheese, pepper and bresaola
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS)
250 g Spaghetti “Pastificio Marella”
150 g bresaola strips
100 g pecorino romano
as required vegetable broth
as required salt and pepper
as required organic extra virgin olive oil
- Brown oil and ground pepper in a whisk in a non-stick pan.
- Add the boiling broth and the “Pastificio Marella” Spaghetti.
- Allow to cook slowly, sometimes add broth.
- Turn the spaghetti until cooked, remove the pan from the heat
- Stir the spaghetti “Pastificio Marella” with pepper and pecorino romano, pouring the oil slowly.
Serve the spaghetti “Pastificio Marella” with cheese and pepper on a plate and garnish with strips of bresaola.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Broken troccoli with mussels, potatoes and parsley pesto
Preparation: 30 minutes
Rigatoni with almond pesto and stracciatella
Preparation: 15 minutes
Pappardelle with pistachio cream and crispy cheek
Preparation: 20 minutes