Preparation: 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy
Rainbow farfalle with zucchini and chopped hazelnuts
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS)
250 g Farfalle with vegetables “Pastificio Marella”
150 g zucchini
20 g hazelnuts
as required vegetable broth
as required salt and pepper
as required organic extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the courgettes into cubes, brown with oil and chopped shallot.
- Add some vegetable broth and season with oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped hazelnuts.
- Cook the “Pastificio Marella” Farfalle with vegetables in boiling salted water.
- Drain the farfalle with vegetables in a pan and stir in.
Serve the “Pastificio Marella” farfalle with vegetables in a bowl with chopped courgettes and hazelnuts.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Broken troccoli with mussels, potatoes and parsley pesto
Preparation: 30 minutes
Spaghetti with cheese, pepper and bresaola
Preparation: 25 minutes
Rigatoni with almond pesto and stracciatella
Preparation: 15 minutes