Preparation: 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy
Pappardelle with pistachio cream and crispy cheek
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS)
250 g Pappardelle “Pastificio Marella”
150 g pistachio cream
100 g bacon
50 g chopped pistachios
as required vegetable broth
as required of salt and pepper
as required of organic extra virgin olive oil
- Roast the bacon, previously cut into cubes, in a non-stick pan.
- Place the bacon on absorbent paper and brown the shallot in the fat of the bacon itself.
- Add the pistachio cream to the pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the “Pastificio Marella” Pappardelle in boiling salted water.
- Drain the pappardelle in the cream and stir in the vegetable broth.
Serve the Pappardelle “Pastificio Marella” in a bowl with the pistachio cream, garnish with crispy bacon and chopped pistachios.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Broken troccoli with mussels, potatoes and parsley pesto
Preparation: 30 minutes
Spaghetti with cheese, pepper and bresaola
Preparation: 25 minutes
Rigatoni with almond pesto and stracciatella
Preparation: 15 minutes