Preparation: 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy
Orecchiette with vegetables, burnt palamita, origan and pistachio grains
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS)
250 g Orecchiette with vegetables “Pastificio Marella”
150 g palamita fish
1 clove of garlic
10 g parsley
10 g oregano
20 g chopped pistachios
as required vegetable broth
as required salt and pepper
as required organic extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the palamita fish into cubes, brown in a pan with oil and garlic.
- Scented with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped pistachios.
- Cook the “Pastificio Marella” Orecchiette with vegetables in boiling salted water.
- Drain the Orecchiette with vegetables in a pan and stir in.
Serve the Orecchiette with vegetables “Pastificio Marella” in a bowl with palamita fish with oregano and decorate with chopped pistachios.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Broken troccoli with mussels, potatoes and parsley pesto
Preparation: 30 minutes
Spaghetti with cheese, pepper and bresaola
Preparation: 25 minutes
Rigatoni with almond pesto and stracciatella
Preparation: 15 minutes