Preparation: 18 minutes | Difficulty: intermediate
Orecchiette with cuttlefish ink and swordfish sauce
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS)
250 g Orecchiette with cuttlefish ink “Pastificio Marella”
150 g swordfish
1 clove of garlic
as required parsley
as required vegetable broth
as required salt and pepper
as required organic extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the swordfish into cubes, brown in a pan with oil and garlic.
- Scented with parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped pulp and cook slowly.
- Cook the “Pastificio Marella” orecchiette with cuttlefish ink in boiling salted water.
- Drain the Orecchiette with cuttlefish ink in a pan and stir in.
Serve in a bowl the Orecchiette with cuttlefish ink “Pastificio Marella” with swordfish sauce and decorate with basil leaves.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Broken troccoli with mussels, potatoes and parsley pesto
Preparation: 30 minutes
Spaghetti with cheese, pepper and bresaola
Preparation: 25 minutes
Rigatoni with almond pesto and stracciatella
Preparation: 15 minutes