Preparation: 15 minutes | Difficulty: hard
Mezze penne with lemon, turmeric, chili pepper, red fish, squid and thyme
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS)
250 g Mezze penne with lemon, turmeric and chilli pepper “Pastificio Marella”
150 g redfish
100 g squid
1 clove of garlic
as required white wine
as required thyme
as required vegetable broth
as required salt and pepper
as required organic extra virgin olive oil
- Fillet the redfish and remove the skin, cut into cubes.
- Cut the squid into rings.
- Brown the redfish and squid with oil, thyme and garlic, deglaze with white wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the “Pastificio Marella” lemon, turmeric and chilli half penne in boiling salted water.
- Drain the half penne in a pan and stir in.
Serve the “Pastificio Marella” mezze penne with scorpion fish and squid flavored with thyme in a bowl.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Broken troccoli with mussels, potatoes and parsley pesto
Preparation: 30 minutes
Spaghetti with cheese, pepper and bresaola
Preparation: 25 minutes
Rigatoni with almond pesto and stracciatella
Preparation: 15 minutes