Preparation: 30 minutes | Difficulty: intermediate
Cavatelli with vegetables, octopus sauce and scent of thyme
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PERSONS)
250 g Cavatelli with vegetables “Pastificio Marella”
1 medium octopus
1 clove of garlic
200 g chopped pulp
10 g thyme
as required white wine
as required vegetable broth
as required salt and pepper
as required organic extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the octopus in boiling water.
- Then roast the octopus in a non-stick pan.
- Brown the poached garlic and diced octopus in a pan.
- Deglaze with the white wine and add the chopped pulp.
- Cook the “Pastificio Marella” cavatelli with vegetables in boiling salted water.
- Stir the “Pastificio Marella” vegetable cavatelli with octopus ragout and flavor with thyme.
Serve the “Pastificio Marella” cavatelli with vegetables on a plate with octopus ragout flavored with thyme.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Broken troccoli with mussels, potatoes and parsley pesto
Preparation: 30 minutes
Spaghetti with cheese, pepper and bresaola
Preparation: 25 minutes
Rigatoni with almond pesto and stracciatella
Preparation: 15 minutes