Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), and with reference to the personal data of which Pastificio Marella srl will become available through:
– the inclusion of the same in the “Contacts” form on the website www.pastamarella.us
– filling in the “Newsletter” form;
– the insertion in the forms “Register your Account” and “Checkout”.
Data controller and data protection officer
The data controller is indicated in the person of Pastificio Marella srl (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”) with domicile in S.P. Via dei Peuceti, Km. 0.3 – 70023 Gioia del Colle BA – Italy.
The Data Controller, with reference to any request concerning the management and processing of personal data, can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastificio Marella srl has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD or, DPO, Data Protection Officer), not falling within the categories of subjects obliged to appoint him, nor having any of the conditions provided for by Art. 37 of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of the data acquired with the aforementioned methods has the purpose of:
Allow the correct and complete execution of the sale contract concerning the products marketed by Pastificio Marella srl, provide information concerning the same, offers and discounts, as well as find requests for information received;
Fulfill the obligations envisaged in the tax and accounting fields, as well as the obligations established by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by means of paper or electronic archives and managed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
Pastificio Marella srl manages personal data lawfully, where the treatment:
it is necessary for the execution of the sales contract concerning the products marketed by the same, or other related pre-contractual and contractual measures;
is based on the express consent to receive information relating to the products marketed, promotional offers and discounts, as well as to respond to requests for information received, in order to fulfill the duty of cooperation and information in the pre-contractual and contractual phase of the relationship, in compliance to the provisions of the law.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to the personal data requested, failure to communicate them prevents the completion of the contractual relationship itself and does not allow the sending of information, in the manner indicated.
The personal data, subject to processing, will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and, in any case, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and / or subsequently processed and / or to fulfill conservation obligations for tax purposes or other purposes prescribed by law.
Personal data may be disclosed to:
– Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
– Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
– Banking institutions or other third-party companies that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above.
Dissemination of data with automated decision-making processes and Profiling
Personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, or to profiling, or any form of processing carried out in an automated form concerning personal information in order to evaluate aspects of the personal sphere of an individual and / or a group of individuals, including for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
– ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and information relating to them;
– the modification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones;
– the cancellation of personal data, so-called right to be forgotten (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
– the limitation of the processing of personal data previously provided (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – a copy of the personal data provided and of those generated in the execution of the relationship (and not of data anonymous or not exclusively relating to the person of the applicant) in a format of common use and readable by an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller, so-called right to the portability of personal data.
Exercising the right to portability does not automatically imply the deletion of data, which must be the subject of a specific request. The Data Controller will not be able to issue a copy of the data if these have been subject to cancellation at the request of the applicant or if the retention period has elapsed, as specified above.
In order to ensure security and prevent illegal activities, the release of a copy of personal data is subject to the successful completion of the applicant’s identity verification procedures by the Data Controller.
In any case Pastificio Marella srl:
– is not responsible in any way for the processing carried out by the individual concerned or by another person who receives the data subject to portability;
– may object to the processing of personal data at any time in the event of particular situations;
– can withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. residence address, date of birth, etc.), or particular categories of data (e.g. data concerning health status, racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sex life, etc.).
The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same is in any case lawful.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, a request must be sent by email to the following address email@example.com.
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Security and personal data
Pastificio Marella srl has adopted suitable security measures to protect the data and personal information provided from unauthorized access or use. Although Pastificio Marella srl has adopted all possible precautions to guarantee the security of personal data, it must be borne in mind that the transmission of data on the internet is never completely secure and that any information disseminated online could be collected and used by different subjects. by those to whom it was directed.
Transactions are handled through the PayPal service.
Our Pastamarella.us site may store or retrieve information from the browser in the form of cookies. Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and to improve the browsing experience of users as they store some information (eg preferences, internet access device, etc.) useful for subsequent access to the site.
Cookies used on our site
They enable functions without which it would not be possible to fully use the site.
Analytical and monitoring cookies
They collect information on the use of a website by visitors, in our case these are third-party cookies (Google Analytics, more info on Google).
Pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR, users can choose, freely and free of charge, whether or not to accept cookies, at any time the choice can be changed.
In case of acceptance, which takes place by clicking on the appropriate button included in the brief information, the cookies contained in the pages consulted will be registered, temporarily, in an area of your computer and will be readable only by the person who issued them. From the brief information, it is possible to customize the cookie settings, choosing which ones to accept and which to refuse.
In case of refusal of cookies, or removal of cookies already present, you will not be able to benefit from the functionalities connected to them.
To better understand how to configure your navigation system, both for acceptance and for rejection, here are the links to the guides on the cookies of the different browsers:
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Safari ™: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&hlrm=en
Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
For more information on privacy and cookies, consult the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home